Monday, March 9, 2015

Egret

The frame I chose nearly a week ago is "egret"-- 

When I was having coffee with friend Deb this morning,I told her what my newest frame was/is. She (very puzzled) asked, "what ever inspired that word choice?!" (long pause)
 "I don't remember- I made my word jar so long ago. But I know I really like the amazing shape of an egret- such graceful elegance!"  
Saturday afternoon I took out my drawing pencils (really ought to do that more often!) and found an image on google images to refresh my memory.  Here is the result.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....