Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Calligraphy Meeting Project-

Our Calligraphy guild did a really fun project last night   déchirer = French word for “tear or rip”  (rhymes with camouflage and decoupage)   Joanna had us create a design with pieces torn from magazine pages to create pictures.  She gave us each three words to work from --all related to the season of spring.
Then we were given 5 words to work with to write a haiku poem ...some decided to add the haiku later or not at all. 
Here is my work: (Words for picture: garden hat, tulips, hornet.  Words for haiku: blue, hummingbird, hum, donkey, eliptical)

I add photos of member's work below. 
Arlene's
Bridget's

Deb's
Dee's

Linda's

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....