Thursday, February 26, 2015

Today's frame is "Flag."  The first thing that sprang to mind was an American flag. I love our flag.  There are several in my neighborhood that fly atop poles that just make my heart burst with pride and pleasure at living in such a wonderful country as the USA.  The symbol of freedom and honorable power just has no equal among flags. But what a predictable subject!
Then I thought of the pennants that I imagine fly above medieval castles. "Aha!," she said, "That's what I will draw!"  Can you imagine the castle that would sport these crazy-quilt flags? 
my tools



No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....