Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valelntine's Day FRAME= Red

How apropos for today's frame to be "RED".  I like the color- alot!  so decided to play with my Celtic knot theme some more... tried some elaborate vine-y stuff. Hmmm.  more practice needed!  So moved on to a variation of the design on the Tara Brooch found in the ancient archaeological Sutton Hoo Burial site. What a loose interpretation! Then, because I added the lettering, decided to play more with my automatic pen and  Carrie Imai's Dancing Pen book to write out a poem for a new friend of mine. Now off to the seed store with my Honey.
Probably get a Valentine Coffee Stop in the bargain, if I don't miss my guess... yeah!



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....