Tuesday, March 17, 2015

How NOT to post a sequence of directions!

Oh, YIKES!!!  Not sure why or how, but blogspot has crossed me up.  I made three posts trying to give a step by step demo of how to make a box from one sheet of paper.  I cannot figure how to get the posts in the proper sequence  SO... please, dear reader, look in "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page, and find the three posts in this order:
Make a Word Box   
Making a Word Box (part 1)
Making a Word Box (part 2) 
Here is a picture of the Journal 52 post that started this project: 
"Just Write" is the prompt.  I picked 5 words from my word box. wink, ladybug, gain, rustle and glimmer
 

1 comment:

  1. The words are unrelated, but the page seems to work.

    ReplyDelete

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....