Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Late Spring Showers

We have had a lovely, early and warm spring.  Many flowers are blooming as much as a month earlier than usual.  One is this iris.  Our neighbor, Sally, gave us starts of it last year (and one other that is just not ready to bloom this season...but next! ) 
 




The clematis, which for the past two years has been rather paltry in its display, is particularly flamboyant this May. 





 

Yesterday I painted two pictures in my Journal 52 notebook, trying to get caught up from several weeks of being too busy. The prompt for this was "Inside Out" so I sketched in Pitt pen and watercolor the view from my studio window into our garden.  Studio is on the lower level and so my gaze is nearly ground level when seated at my table. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I've bought Wildstar FIFA Coins the cheapest from FIFA Coins , in my opinion it's the best place to go to get Coins... Competitive prices all the time. This is a safe website Buy FIFA Coins . I get all my purchase within an hours at http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins/

    ReplyDelete

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....