Saturday, February 21, 2015

"Verse" is today's frame

Ok, today is just a verse. My "art work" for it is minimal since I spent a bunch of time getting my fonts finished and ready to upload.  Hopefully they are right this time ("3rd time is a charm" if I were superstitious.) Will upload and test on Monday.
I wanted to get my studio cleaned up so spent very little time on my frame today. Put it in an old datebook (from 2007) that has fabulous paper.  Wish I could find another like it- it has served as a great little practice/warm-up book. Takes ink nicely without bleeding through or feathering.  

Some of my cleaning and my font work puts me in mind of making note to those who might be interested, my new little "light table" is fantastic tool!  bought it late last year and it has been worth every penny of the approx. $150 I spent. 
 
It is really thin and the light is dimmable LED


just in case you want to know the brand


 Old one is still working, but is much bigger and cumbersome.  The new one can go up to my living room chair and be used on lap desk while watching (listening to) TV.
hope to spend time painting or drawing tomorrow afternoon.  Will see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....