Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tyrant Ignored

Journal 52 prompt this week is "Spring Clean."  The idea of a clean house in spring sounds so good on paper!  But reality is, when the creative juices are flowing, there is no time or inclination to clean, sort, purge and polish. Maybe things around here will slowly sink into a mush of grubby chaos... at  least that is what my inner Tyrant says.  Today and tomorrow and probably for the next little while I shall studiously ignore Tyrant-- and proceed with my creative endeavors. That plan is far more satisfying.
my parallel pen cartridge is filled with an ink that smeared when I tried to erase my pencil lines. ARGH! but I decided that the smear-ry mess is a good visual of my mental state when these sorts of commands from Tyrant besiege me.-- is this what is called "artistic license?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....