Thursday, April 16, 2015

Story Started

Today has been one of getting "artistically organized."  I am waiting to hear regarding my queries for an agent to represent my alphabet book.  And while I am waiting I have begun writing the first of a series of stories for middle grade children (probably boys, mostly).  The main character will be a young boy who tags along on Marco Polo's adventures.  Lots of fascinating reading already as I begin my background research.  
I also spent  painting--today I finished up the week 14 prompt for Journal 52-- "Sweet Treats"  I did it in the same style as my alphabet book.  Even used the same outline of the letter "S."  


I'm needing to work on my little alphabet (3" squares featured to the right in "letter of the day")  'G' is my last completed letter! :-/  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post

Come Play with me!

Life is ART--there is beauty everywhere that needs to be looked at and appreciated. Yeah, there is plenty of bad stuff in the world, but God tells us to think on whatever is pure, lovely and of good report (Philippians 4) so I am going to obey...won't you come with me?! Let's make and do things that are beautiful, lovely, fun....